Monday, June 26, 2006

Am I a slacker?

A friend, who shall remain nameless, has suggested that I am a bit slack with my blogging.
On her own blog site, she pondered the reasons why people blogged less on the weekend, and questioned whether people were in fact out having a life and doing something better with their time. One word answer - YES.
Well, doing something else rather than something better is most probably the truth.
We, for example, painted - yep, still at it. In fact, we painted until it grew dark, which was after 10 pm. The kids were restless last night because it was a warm one and were still awake at 10:30pm. Unfortunately their late nigth didn't encourage them to sleep in this morning.
We went to the indoor pool for a few hours yesterday afternoon to give the kids a bit of respite from the boredom at home.
Eating late isn't helping the sleep pattern, so I have been up late reading until 1am or thinking hard as I toss and turn until 2am. Generally I am up late anyway so this isn't really an excuse.
We have been pretty busy, working into the wee small hours, trying desperately to knock this house fixer-up-er on its head (will we ever), and as this blog entry will attest, the whole caper doesn't really make for interesting reading. That IS my excuse and I am sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home