Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Would butter melt in THIS mouth?


Olivia is such a sweet little girl - very funny, cuddly and happy, but she WILL insist on terrorizing our two terriers. When you hear her mimicking their howling in a back room somewhere you know she is about to strike. Patting them too hard and teasing them until they growl at her, her ultimate aim. She honestly thinks it is funny, but it drives me bezerk. I am afraid she is going to get bitten one day. I have tried everything to get her to stop, but she won't. I know my panicked reaction is part of her delight, but I don't know how it is going to get through to her. The dogs are very tolerant and will give her a chance to be nice everytime she approaches them (she feeds them scraps under the table - so there are pay-offs to being buds with Livvy!), but I tell the boys (Angus and Cobie) - I think they are seriously losing out on the deal - it ain't worth the pain.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful children. Thanks for the pictures. Lauraine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home