Monday, November 07, 2005

I may have upset some Americans

It has been brought to my attention that I may have upset one or more American with my "Go Fish comic" story. To set the record straight, I was not having a go at the WHOLE country based on our one hour trip to Point Roberts. I was merely having a self-refelctive laugh at our over-excitment about crossing "the border", when it felt like going to Tailem Bend from Murray Bridge. No. I do not think that the whole country is sub-standard and yes, we will most certainly check out other parts of the US AND Washington state, and no doubt see thousands of examples of history, beauty and inspiration. I will most certainly make it known when we do. OK.!!!!!
However, our comments on Point Roberts stand - to us, the town was still a real stinker.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a dag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home