Wednesday, December 20, 2006

published

I am backdating this blog, because I felt a little funny about it at the time, but I have a bit of a secret....
My article Perpetuating Myth was published in Tuesday's edition of the Vancouver Sun.

With the encouragement of some lovely friends and readers I took the plunge and submitted it and they accepted it for a special they ran through the week about Christmas memories.

It was a bit of a coincidence really, right place at the right time and all that. Nevertheless, I was happy, when told my article was going to be published, but a bit mortified when I actually saw it in print and with my name beside it for all to see.

I am OK about it now. I have mustered the courage and have ventured out of the house, and no one has thrown rotten tomatoes at me. Not sure why I felt they would....it is not like I know anyone around here!

Well I thought I would share that piece of news, and offer my thanks to all who encouraged me to give mass media a shot. Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger strauss said...

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home