Sunday, August 06, 2006

patience is a virtue


Waiting, waiting, waiting..............yawn!
My lesson in life is to be patient. How do I know this?
Because I am always waiting for someone or something, and everything is either late or time ambiguous - it is enough to drive this impatient person NUTS!
Today we are meant to go to the Vancouver Aquarium... it is a quarter to 12 and we STILL haven't left. I feel all dressed up and ready to go, actually I am all dressed up and ready to go....you know what I mean.
So why am I writing this instead of marching out the door? Well we were just about to walk out the door, when we did the sensible thing and got the kids to go to the bathroom before we left. This always involved a struggle with Alex and 5 minutes chasing him around the room. When finally we got him in there he decides the time consuming version is necessary (if you know what I mean). So we could be here for hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home