Thursday, July 20, 2006

Is it too much to ask?


For days now, I have been searching the internet and classifieds for some kind of well priced outdoor PLAY EQUIPMENT!!!!
It shouldn't be this hard, but it seems this activity has become my life - damn it.
Why does everything cost an arm and a leg (sob!!). Oh Why, oh Why, oh Why.
All I am looking for is a climber/fort, with a slide and a swing. Yes there are other options, but I think this combination would have the greatest longevity and promote good opportunities for creative play.
I have seen one by Step 2 "naturally playful playhouse/climber with swing extension", which looks perfect, but it is out of the price range. And there are some little tikes ones but of course, the suitable ones cost the earth. Other than that, there toddler sets, which will offer challenges for mmmmm.... maybe 40 seconds.
So please Lord, bring an end to this cycle of retail shopping hell, so I can move on to more enlightening and peaceful things - I don't think I can take it any more.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a used set? Maybe someone would have one they want to get rid of that is of still good usage. Lauraine

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger strauss said...

Yes I have been trying that avenue too. The good sets have sold before I think it a polite enough time to ring. But we have found a solution which I will write about soon. Thanks for the suggestion though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home