Thursday, April 06, 2006

baked richotta

I am constantly amazed by the comments I get whenever I serve up baked richotta to a friend for lunch. It really is the easiest and quickest thing to make in the world, which is really the main reason why I make it so often.
Anyway it is no secret, so I thought I would share the recipe.

One tub of richotta cheese
chuck in some chives - fresh if possible, but dried work too.
chuck in some parsley - again, fresh is possible.
clove of garlic
salt and pepper if you like
stir it all up and spoon it into a mini muffin tray
sprinkle with sweet paprika on top if you like
bake for 20 mins at 220 C (405 F) or when you think it looks cooked
Serve a couple up with a garden salad with only olive oil and balsamic vinegar as dressing.

That is really it. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home