Saturday, April 01, 2006

EEEEOOOWWWWHHH!

Olivia grossed out some customers at the supermarket today by laying on the ground at the check out and discovering some fragments of smashed up easter egg, which she ate. Mmmmm nice. Some horrified elderly customers drew my attention to what she was doing, so I promptly picked her up and fished the stuff out of her mouth. She then tried to go back for more, although she was unsuccessful, despite her determination. Incident and embarrassment free grocery shopping, is damn near impossible when accompanied by a toddkler. I reckon I could start a blog on that topic alone - I could name it - Price check on insanity - aisle 5, or maybe even - fortune favours those with babysitters, or perhaps- stick your hands in the air and move away from the bulk-buy bins.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home