Thursday, March 16, 2006

Groovy baby

Posted by Picasa Finally Adelaide has a world class airport. No longer do visitor have to cross the tarmack to board or disembark the aircraft. Gone are the dingy terminals, dodgy carpet and darkness. The new terminal is light, white , tiled with warm wood trim. There is space and elegantly curved lines. I was impressed, although I did have to listen to some guy whinging about the cost of the facililty on the trip over... "who cares whether we have to cross the tarmack in the weather?" he says - "the Queen does, the Pope does, Rock stars do. I used to feel like a rockstar when I got off the plane in Adelaide. It was unique. Now I just feel like everyone else"... "Oh shut up". I wish I had said, instead of smiling and nodding like I cared. There is always someone who can't be pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home