Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The spires


This actually looked alot better in real life, the photo has picked up way more light than my eyes did, and so the shadows are not as dramatic. It really was a lovely place, but poorly sign posted - most people probably wouldn't even know how to get here. I think it might be a closely protected local secret. Even so, it would have been nice to know where the paths were taking us. The one we went on had no signage at all. For all I knew it could have gone for miles. At one stage I contemplated turning back just in case. I did find a jogger, who assured me that it looped back to the main track a few metres further. We will be going back there to see where the other tracks take us, hopefully past "Jacque the Beaver's" den!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home