Thursday, September 08, 2005

Blog by Alex


Alex's first day at pre-school. I went to pre-school today, it was fun. I didn't cry when Mummy left me there and I didn't feel like crying either. There were trains there and cars and painting. I played with the train first and then the red car. Then I had a tea party with the lady. I put food on her plate, but she didn't eat it. I did some songs - "Baa Baa black sheep", a train song, which was nice and another one..."Row, Row, Row your boat'. The car was my favourite. I wanted to do painting but I didn't do it today. I will do some painting next time.
I didn't talk to the other kids and we didn't have a snack. Lady said "we will have a snack next time". Daddy came to see me at the pre-school. Daddy not coming next time, it was a treat. The lady said "pack up time" and I put my Wiggle bag on and the lady said those boys couldn't go outside first. The lady said I could go outside first. I ate some jelly babies on the way home. I want to go there again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home